Sunday 30 October 2011

Bollywood Nights

Last night we went to a theme night in a restaurant up in the mountains. IT was a curry night with Bollywood films being shown and after the dinner we were treated to a couple of Bollywood dancers strutting their stuff -Followed by an impromptu dance lesson from them too.
The curry as excellent- It was a mild curry as the Spanish can’t handle spices- but there was a chilli sauce for adding- which I did and thoroughly enjoyed it. There were two veggie choices, and two meaty ones, as well as the usual rice, poppadoms and pickles.

The dancing was great to watch and Paolo even joined in with the ‘lesson’- Is he graceful - NO comment - but he did give us a laugh.
The films were amazing and a little crazy, and full of buff men.
We were asked to dress accordingly if we could, so to get an idea of what we could wear I Googled ‘Bollywood men’ under Google Images and uhummm decided I couldn’t live up to any of them really! (How many of you have just Googled the same?!?!). Incidentally my ‘safe-search’ is ‘off’ so I got a little more than I bargained for!
However we did our best and looked good enough I think. Paolo was going to wear his cricket whites but in the end chickened out!

2 comments:

  1. Liking this one over the other. It has a nicer feel to it. Oooo-errr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a nicer feel is always important.
    I'm so fed up with trying to sort out the Tumblr account so thought I'd try some others.
    This one is also easier to use (less complicated).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: