Wednesday 4 September 2013

Together / Alone

During the summer I took quite a break from writing, what with this and that keeping me busy I just didn't make time for it.. silly me, especially as it's something I love doing.

This week I have been trying to get back into it, but once again circumstances have been taking over. 

Today, however, I have finally sat down and got to it, writing three short stories, and starting another, all ready to be uploaded to Writey-Ho over the next few days. 

To start with I was worried that I would have lost the knack of putting words together to create a story from a one or two word prompt, but within minutes my fingers were whizzing over the keys and the stories were telling themselves. My muse was back on my shoulder. Is it a gift I have? I really don't know, but what I do know is I love it, and will stick to it, until that big deal comes from a huge publishing house (on my terms) or from Hollywood (or Pinewood Studios etc) for a deal to turn one of my stories into a film, or visual extravaganza of some sort. 

Yesterday my story on Writey ho - Together -was slightly political, but written from the heart, with feelings that I have sought answers to over the years. Tony was my 'Marti' and we've got through the tough times together, and will continue to do so.

Today's story on Writey-ho - Alone is a little bit of magic, a little bit of love, and a little bit of hope all combined together for a story about Colin. 

Please take a look at Writey-Ho (apologies for repeating this word so many times) and let me know what you think of my short stories. I am writing to improve my skill, and feedback is much-appreciated. I primarily write for myself, If my stories work for you so much the better.

And for Adam fans - check back tomorrow for his story is about to continue -more twists and turns in the life of the Guardian. 




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for starting to write your short stories and the Aadam story again , I just love them Mark . Sometimes a short story is just what I need to get my mind working , so please keep the good work up . Love always xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading them Janey. It makes all the difrence to know that you're there picking up the words I drop onto the page, and even better when you're enjoying them. XX

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: