Monday 10 June 2013

Something missing.

It feels like something is telling me to step back from the computer.

For the last few days the desktop PC has been playing around. On Friday it decided to lock me out completely.  No matter what I tried I couldn't get it to start up.
Today I unhooked all the peripherals and took the tower off to the repair shop.

That was this morning. They couldn't say how long it would take but so far I haven't heard anything.

So this evening iam typing this on my phone. 

I just hope it's nothing serious. 

2 comments:

  1. It's your PC's way of saying "buy a Mac... buy a Mac.....! :) hope it's nothing too dreadful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed it'll be ok. Spoke to hem today and apparently part of the hard drive was corrupted, but they've fixed that, just checking for anything else.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: