Friday 23 May 2014

Garden Therapy

For the past few weeks I've been lacking energy due to a lack of potassium. BY a variety of tests and changes in medication this has been found to be due to one of my blood pressure pills (Enalapril - just in case anyone else is on it and suffering similar). This has in turn damaged my kidneys, and I'm currently getting checked out for that- especially because of the family history. But enough of that ... 




Today I woke feeling more energised than normal so set off to the garden centre to get a few plants to add to our patio and garden here. Following that little trip I spent most of the morning tidying and repotting and potting on etc. Our garden is now almost awash with colour, and as they settle in will start to give us feasts for both sight and smell, and even taste as I've added a few herbs to the mix. Prizes to anyone who can name the ones pictured below.... 




Anyway the upshot is I still feel good for getting out here, however I am now ready for a short siesta before setting out for work this afternoon :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: