Sunday 8 June 2014

Back on track

Look what I saw today as I walked the coastal path from Vilanova to Sitges.



JOY


For quite a while now I've not been my usual positive self. I can put this down to a few things:
  • A difficult break up with someone who I considered to be my best friend -none of my doing - my friendship just wasn't good enough apparently. 
  • A recently diagnosed problem with my kidneys which caused me to feel over-fatigued, but that (at least for the time being) is improved.
  • and of course the loss of our little man, Xali, in December. 
but in the last couple of days I've started to plan a Camino for Janey and me to do (check out my Camino Blog for updates), and this morning I got my act together and set out for a walk along the coast. Walking in nature always raises my spirits and energy - 'why didn't I do it before then?' I ask myself, and seeing the letters J -O -Y written in the sand as I arrived in Sitges just about topped off my up-beat feelings. 

At last I feel I'm back on track. Energy levels back up, Spirit soaring, who knows I may even write a little something as well..... 

2 comments:

  1. The healing power of nature, and of a plan. The Camino will work its magic too.
    Especially in the company of Jane!
    Chris F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Chris -nature has such a marvelous healing power. And I know walking with Janey we will pick up on so much energy along the way and despite walking 25kms a day will feel revived and glorious ourselves.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: