Thursday 23 January 2014

Seize the Day.....

OK, so having got the weekend over, and I mean that in a nice way, we're getting back to normal. It was great to see Andrew and Jane and spend some quality time with them as always, but hectic schedules always leave us a bit energy depleted. 

On Tuesday we got the results of our Catalan test, and I am happy to say that we both passed -one of us even got over 85%, but I'll not be big-headed and say who! 

I've had a rather productive morning, starting off with a  bit of writing on Writey Ho, continuing the 'thriller' suspense story I've been writing. Sometimes summoning the energy to write is difficult (yep -I'm basically lazy!) but as soon as I get to it I love it. 



Did the usual household bits and bobs - a line of washing blowing in the breeze is always satisfying, and doesn't really need a lot of energy as the washing machine does all that. 

Had a tinker around in the garden. Spring is already on its way I feel as some of the plants are starting to bud already and some bulbs are sticking their heads above ground! 


And just a bit ago I baked - one of my favouritist (sic) pleasures. Juts a few muffins today - coconut and cranberry, and although I say it myself - they are blooming good. 


This afternoon I shall be sampling more of said muffins, teaching a class across the road, and another down town this evening. apart from that the day is mine- well to be honest: The whole day is always mine anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: