Tuesday 25 February 2014

POST

Seems like our post office has been busy, at least delivering to us...

First through the door was a card from Australia from the lovely Michelle. I really love her hand made cards. If only I was so creative and good with my hands I'd be sending some like this out! 



Then another card from down the coast. The lovely Caroline sent me a card just because she could. How nice is that. We've known each other like almost forever and our friendship never wavers. We met doing our 'work experience' when studying Catering back in the day, and are both now teaching English in Spain- coincidence -probably not! 



And finally a Christmas card fell through the door today from my cousin Simon in Portsmouth, UK. Nice one posties -the postmark on the envelope was the 16th December -That has to be some kind of record! Just over two months! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: