Tuesday 11 February 2014

Ups and downs

Up - my cc arnaval costume has arrived and I live it.

Down - Lost rest of UK terrestrial channels today.

Up - hot new toilet seat from Ikea today.

Down - the kitchen cupboard we wanted was out if stock.

Up - But they did have the rhubarb cordial. Yum.

Down - PN is playing up on right foot today.

Up ' Apart from that feeling good. 

Up - Losing channels means we've disvovered some other channels. 

Up - got some raspberries at the supermarket today.

Up - had great catch up eith great new friend.

So on balance I think the ups have it. Amazing life I have innit!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun post, Mark. It's like a snapshot of your day/life. Thank you - you made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MIchelle- a snapshot of my typos too -I really should check before I post!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: