Saturday 2 November 2013

Free falling thinking

Morning at the market and a coffee, bumping into friends, chatting. 

Afternoon writing. How I love that as a project started runs away with me. I could hardly stop writing, but don't want to overstretch my muse- or perhaps I'm just a little lazier than we thought. The story really is falling into place and if you want to check out the first scribblings check it out here - A new adventure

A bit of work in the garden - love making contact with nature, wherever and however it may be.


A cup of early Grey and some ginger biscuits. waistline disappearing as quick as the biscuits, but hey ho...

Evening- jacket potatoes and homemade coleslaw, yum. As the oven was on decided to throw together some muffins (banana, cranberry and oats). 

ON the telly -Strictly come dancing - Ben Cohen topless- a feast for the eyes. If you don't know who he is (and why?!?!) check his images out on google. 

Heating on - warm cats and cuddly dogs.

Maltesers to snaffle while I type. 

No wonder my jeans are tight these days -just re-read what I wrote -food food food obsession. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: