Wednesday 13 November 2013

Over Half Way

This month I've been in a writing frenzy, by the 30th I hope to have written my second children's novel- tentatively titled 'The cousins' second adventure'.
So far,  and only day 13, I am over half way as shown in the screen capture of the Nanowrimo site. 


Today I wrote another 1915 words bringing the total to 26,017, and as I left the page the cousins were marooned in the middle of an ocean... but fear not I know what happens next even if they don't ...

2 comments:

  1. I enJOYed reading this update, Mark, and felt just a little 'bereft' about the cousins being marooned ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you dropped by and enJOYed it. Worry not over the cousins, they ar safely on their way again...

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: