Sunday 17 November 2013

Thirty thousand plus...

Writing, writing, writing. I am all consumed by it at the moment as I rush past the 30,000 milepost, nearly 33,000 to be more accurate, in the Nanowrimo challenge.  I am loving the journey with the cousins again. We've made some new friends along the way -Taylan is one of my favourites and I think he'll be back if (when) I get to book three. At times I have found this book a little darker than the last adventure - I may have to change some bits before publishing! 

On Friday the proof paperback copy of 'The Quest for the Magic Key' arrived and I've started the proof reading of it- little scribblings in the margins- I'm always amazed at how, after so many edits, that there are still errors now! Ah well. I should have this final proofing done by mid-week when I will be releasing the book for general sale. Janey's already said she may have a book launch party at hers before Christmas, so if anyone wants to get their copy at a special prize before Christmas you'd best let me or her know and we'll ensure your copy is there to pick up. 

Also on Friday 'The Artist's Way' arrived from Amazon and having just briefly dipped into its pages I am enthused and encouraged...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: