Sunday 10 November 2013

Writing

Oh how much I love writing, and how much I love the Nanowrimo challenge each year -it really focuses me and gets my muse flowing freely.

Today I have added 4,095 to this year's effort, and am rushing towards the 20,000 word barrier. And I've even manged to pop up to the Lottie, do some washing, water the garden and cook a roast dinner. Not quite superman, but a happy story-teller. Happy!! 

On Friday I managed to get everything together for 'The Quest for the Magic Key' and it is off at the publishers for a proof copy, which I should get back within the next ten days. Then after a final proof I will be able to release it for general sale. It's been a year of work (on and off) and I am so looking forward to seeing it all come to fruition. 

Getting the right illustrator has been a challenge, but I love Ritu's illustrations, and work for the cover. I was going to post a pic of the cover here, bu have decided to hold out a bit longer. Do you want to see the cover. If so comment below. If I get at least five comments I may just post the cover on here ... what do you think? Do you want to see the cover? am I teasing, well just a bit yes...

4 comments:

  1. Well it looks like no one wants to see the cover of the book Mark .
    You have been a right busy bee !.
    Iam just popping over to Nanowrimo now ,see you there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it :-( ah well more of surprise when the book is published soon.

      Delete
  2. I love your enthusiasm, Mark ~ you inspire me! :) Well Done on a magnificent writing effort!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I wasn't sure how things were going to go when I stared the month, but so far so good...and well done to you too for your works.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: