Monday 4 November 2013

Three

Today started with the car's ITV (UK MOT) -road test and it passed with no problems -aside from my worrying. I get so stressed that when the mechanic tells me to press the brake I wonder which pedal it is -No joke - I really forget which foot is supposed to go where! 

Photo: Passed

The only thing they could find at fault was that the registration plates were scratched. (parking in Spain does that for you!)

When I got home I found an e-mail sent by Mikey confirming that he is coming to visit this month. We always look forward to his visits, and as we haven't seen him for a while that's great news. He'll only be here for a couple of nights but in that short time we'll have fun fun fun. 

Then when the post-girl came this afternoon  there was a delightful little packet for me from Michelle in Australia. My very own JOY notebook. As I'm busy writing at the moment and am likely to be hit by an idea anywhere I shall be carrying this around to make notes. 


They say that good things come in threes - well I am the lucky one! 

2 comments:

  1. You are right Mark food things do come in three and I have lots of good things in three in my life , 3kids , 3grandaughers, 3 grandsons, 3dogs . So there is alot to say about that number 3 .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me the number five is more significant normally - so perhaps I'm waiting on two more good things to happen, although I have to say good things happen all the time!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: