Thursday 10 January 2013

Excuses begone...

After having returned from the UK on Sunday I have found myself in a state of torpor this week.  Well more or less. I have been 'going through the motions, albeit happily so.

Travelling always leaves me a little tired, and the whirlwind time I tend to spend in the UK always bashes my sensibilities a little, and this time has been no different.

After having the day out with Judith and Tenelle, Jennie and Michael , I followed that up the next day with a day out with Andrea at Wesfield's and the Olympic park area. We had a brilliant day out and talked loads.



That evening Carla, Nick and I caught up with Tracy at Bollywood an Indian restaurant local to them.



Saturday Nick drove us down to Andrew and Jane's place where we had a mini King's day party, which turned out not to be quite so mini, lasting all afternoon and late into the night where I caught up with even more friends and family.









Sunday I was up early and flew home. Since then I have been recovering from the fall out of my time there. Being back at school straight away on Monday meant I had little 'me-time', but like I said I have been happily running through fog. THis doesn't mean I have been stationary for I most definitely have not:

  •  The Magic of the Camino in Spanish is now at the publishers and should hopefully be on general sale alter this month.
  • I am plotting for the illustrations of ' The Search for the Magic Key'.
  • Plans are being laid for my next Camino book.
  • And I'm promoting, editing and goodness knows what else at the moment too.
Despite all this I didn't really feel I was getting anywhere. I found myself a host of excuses for this, but at the end of the day decided that they just didn't cut the ice. Dr Wayne Dyer's book: Excuses Begone has found its way to my bedside table and I'm moving forward...

Today I gave myself a kick up the Jacksi and wrote myself a list. Talked myself into a more pro-active state of mind and well here I am again blogging and putting steps in place to reconquer the world.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I did wonder where you'd disappeared to.

    I love that third picture. Is it a panorama?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. AS I said I've been playing catch up, more or less, with myself.

      Yes the third one is a panorama - Courtesy of my fab new camera!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: