Saturday 12 January 2013

I'm so excited...

.. and I just can't hide it... (who's singing a song now?)

Why I hear you ask, well even if I don't I'm going to tell you...

Her are my three main reasons to be cheerful... (and another song?)

  1. The Spanish edition of the Magic of the Camino is coming to fruition, and already I have been asked when someone can buy a copy. Let's hope sales are good. Not only that the English version is still selling - still in the US and Australia mostly, which is really exciting. I'm planning a revision, and thereby a second edition, which will pick up some of the typos, and am looking into improving the picture quality. 
  2. I am at the moment, or have just I should say, been 'discussing' illustration' possibilities with my illustrator back in Blighty. Just e-mailing details of the story and characters has brought them back to the fore of my mind and made me feel better connected to them again. I have great aspirations for this book.  I just know it's going to sell well, and be a House of TulStig Triumph. 
  3. Tonight we are going out for a curry in Sitges. There is a new restaurant there that is supposed to be good. Fingers crossed it is as good as reports, then we'll have another place to eat out, and even better enjoy a curry. 

Jane and Andrew's Lola. No ordinary chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: