Thursday 31 January 2013

January closes

Well that was January (pretty much) and it seems like only the other day I was lamenting the end of the year, and here we are thirty one days through it already. How many days to Christmas? It'll be here before we 're ready again!

So this month:

  • I've had a visit back to Blighty and met up with a load of wonderful friends. It was great to see everyone.
  • I've started to consider my eating, and eating sensibly. There's so much more fruit in the house, and I'm not loading up the plate so much, nor going back for seconds or thirds. No crisps and minimal chocolate. All sounds a little boring really, but not at all. Do I feel any better. Not sure yet.  I guess you'd not really know it from tonight's dinner- a patented TulStig Burger with chips and mushy peas!

  •  Planning is under-way for Camino 2013 - and it looks like Janey, Kerri and I will be walking the English way (hand on hip that is- JOKE!)and then going on to Finisterre- all planing for the last half of June, beginning of July.
  •  I'm managing to keep up reading. Already read 4 books this month and reviewed them -check out at GoodReads 
  • 'La Magia del Camino' -  The Spanish copy of 'The Magic of the Camino' is due out any day. - my fourth book (from my first) -If it does only half as well as the English version I'll be more than happy.
In February I'll be pushing on with 'The search for the Magic Key' and planning my second Camino book. Not only that we have Carnaval starting next week and of course Cuddy's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: