Sunday 20 January 2013

Getting jobs done

Over the past few days I've been busy doing this and that, that and this...

  • I have today finished the first edit of 'The search for the Magic Key' on paper. For he past few days I have been sitting at the dining table with a ruler, pencil and highlighter. Now I have to update the file on the PC. Then I will go through it again with an even finer tooth comb to make it as perfect as possible. Next job to nag my illustrator a little more so we can be sure of an Easter-time release. 
 
  • Following receipt of 'La Magia del Camino' proof books I have carried out a couple of changes and have updated the file. I am now waiting for the second proof before releasing the book for general sale.

  • I've also been updating computer files, having bought a new printer after the last one popped its clogs. And posted my most recent photos to Picassa,  click the link and check out my most recent additions. 
  • Oh and I've had little time for lying around with a few of the family:  (Just a regular Sunday night at Casa TulStig) Me, Sprout, Xali, Tommy and Cuddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: