Friday 26 July 2013

Another great day.

Today I spent most if the day with my dear friend Andrea at her place in South Woodford.  I also met her dog Sooty for the first time who like her mum is a real sweetie.
Andrea made some delicious sausage rklls fod lunch at which we were joined by Ritu. Ritu is doing the illustrations for my book and it was great to meet her for the first timd too.
After lunch we took a walk out to the supermarket so I could get a couple of ingredients to make a lemon meringue pie for dinner.
After our walk Andrea was a bit nacked so we relaxed in the sitting room whilst Sooty snoozed on the floor. 
Arriving back at Carla and Nick's palace I set about making pudding as Carla ordered in a curry.
We have now just eaten and are slobbing on the sofa, all feeling a little stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: