Wednesday 10 July 2013

Moving toward Normalcy

Now that can't be me saying that (heading) can it- Normalcy is never something I strive for ... difference is good.

What I am saying is that after having been out in the wilds of Spain once again and now having been home for over a week I am starting to settle back into life between four walls.


I have to say that this year I have additional help... being able to get up to the Lottie and escape to a relatively open and free space makes the feeling of 'lockdown' easier to manage. 

Since I've got back I've been up to the Lottie twice a week, and we are reaping the benefit from it. Everything is coming along really quickly now, and harvesting is a must each time I visit... Cucumbers, courgettes, cabbage, tomatoes, runner beans, French beans, lettuce, Swiss chard are the main crops at the moment, so loads of salad consumption here.

Here are a few pics to give an update of just how well everything is doing... to think that just a couple of months back this was all bare soil - isn't nature brilliant?!





4 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful Mark .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all doing remarkably well. Thanks for your help the other day too!!

      Delete
  2. Yummy - nothing better than fresh produce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not wrong there Davine. And we're definitely getting our fair share at the moment.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: