Wednesday 17 July 2013

Final Furlong

For the last few days I have been concentrating on editing and proofing ' The Quest for The Magic Key', my first children's book. 

For the last two days I have been placing the illustrations and adding the legal bumf etc.

To be quite honest I am now getting quite excited -the pictures fit in really well and the book is coming together excellently.

Ritu is working on the final few illustrations and adding details (as described by the text) to some of the others. 


So here's a treat (well I hope so) - these are the main characters ni the book planning their first ever adventure together. 




Thank you to everyone who has given their opinions and suggestions after reading the first couple of chapters. Your help has been invaluable.

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! at last! Nice to meet you all.

    Looking forward to their adventures immensely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And these are just the main characters, plenty more to meet along the way, and plenty of surprises and guest appearances!

      Delete
  2. Mark, these characters are amazing - can't wait to meet them all and follow them on their adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly - I think so too, and have loved their adventures already!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: