Monday 29 July 2013

Family day out.

Today Andrew, Jane and I have bern out snd about in Sussex shopping.
We started off in Burgess Hill, which I should have recognised at least part of, but didn't. Jane bought a couple of frocks, Andrew got a pair of shoes while I just got a bar of nougat (how's that pronounced, Sals?).
Then on to Haywards Heath, which I did recognise,  more or less. After a good look round tge 99p shop (got my farmhouse fruitcake :-D) we dropped into Greggs for a veggie pastie and a cuppa. Another of my favourites scored!
Finally we headed to Crawley and Asda,  where along with a few other goodies I got a couple of jars of store's own brand yeast extract - result!

This afternoon I have given Jane a masterclass in the art of making and baking muffins.  Happily they have turned out a treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: