Wednesday 15 February 2012

Decluttering

Well today was day one of clear the clutter and operation guest room as we pulled apart one of the old units, removing all the detritus that was ensconced inside first of course for sorting - and started to remove it to the skips. This clear out and renovation has been on the card for some time now- dare I say years, and we are now tackling it.  At the moment the room does look a little dishevelled, well very messy to be honesty, but you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. Tomorrow there will be more of the same, as Julie is going to pitch in and help after her morning trip to the Gym - with a promise of lunch of course- and we'll move closer to a cleaner, tidier and less cluttered guest room.

2 comments:

  1. Oh i'm so sorry i have left MY room in a mess, But thanks so much for clearing it out for me .I think i maybe using it alot this year (sorry Tony ,he,he ).
    Now i hope you have got me some nice things to go in there .Oh yes and i would like a mirror on the wall and nice dressing table. Thank you .
    Oh by the way Mark your parcel has arrived.
    Love you both,Happy cleaning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear not, Old thing, your room will be like a new one when we are finished. New furniture, so much old tat already thrown away. I think you'll like it.
    That parcel came quick -I assume it's the T-shirts, or is it the Vista-print stuff? I'll e-mail you in the morning. Hugs,
    M
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: