Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day

So did I get breakfast in bed this morning? Did I get a surprise present, did I get dinner on the town.... Sorry none of the above, but to be fair did I give any of these things to me¡y dear hubby- no again. We don't tend to celebrate St Valentine's day as such, preferring to get things during the year as the fancy takes. Well that kinda does mean that I buy things throughout the year for Tone, but I've kinda got used to the way it all works in our house! And no that isn't a complaint- I just know my man- and am very happy and after all this tmie can happily report that today I am still in love with him.

Julie popped round at lunchtime after I had texted her to say there were Hot Cross buns available after our UK trip, and crumpets too- Yummy brunch we had. Oh and I'd brought her back some of her favourite chocolate counters, which she was happy about.

This evening Tony's cooked a delicious Spag Bol -well it is Tuesday. and we're relaxing in front of the TV.

Life is good, when is it really any other way here, at Casa TulStig.

I hope each and every one of my dear friends out there has had a good day too. 

Happy HUGS from VnG.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: