Wednesday 8 February 2012

Keeping Toasty

Still blinking cold here, but so bright and crisp it's a pleasure.  Out walking with Xali and Cuddy in the early mornings does mean I need to wrap up warm, but with my new jacket, bought last year, a scarf I got as a Christmas present from one of Tony's sisters, and the hat that Tony bought me I stay rather toasty. 


I've even taken to wearing my new hat to school to keep my head and ears warm- which has created a bit of a stir amongst the other teachers- well a giggle really -Sue said it even looks like I have pigtails, but I still refuse to answer to 'Heidi'! The other morning when Liam picked me up at the roundabout down the road for our trip to Ikea he commented that he wasn't looking for father Christmas  when he pulled up at the kerb!




2 comments:

  1. Lol, you look great .I got a hat just like that but it's red and white and my head looks like a pin head in it ,but i dont care cause it keeps mr lovely and warm.
    I love this pic of you Mark you look so happy( not saying you dont in other pics ).xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and just a little bit maaaaaad!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: