Tuesday 28 February 2012

Warmth, Weekend & Website updates

We had a great weekend, or at least Friday and Saturday with Caroline staying at Casa TulStig.
On Friday I walked the dogs an the blossom, as pictured on here the other day was loaded down with Bees. It was beautiful, scented and noisy with the bees buzzing- Spring is pretty much here!

Can you see the Bee top centre?

Caroline arrived in town after her conference in BCN and we had a delicious dinner at Espai Carmen, after a few pictures around town.


Saturday left some time for Caroline to do a  bit of shopping in Sitges , after breakfast out (of course), for pressies for her girls. We then had lunch in the garden, before having to drop back to the airport for Caroline's evening flight back to Murcia.

On the way back from the airport I was feeling a little off, and sure enough by the time I had been home a little while I flagged and hit my bed where I stayed for the next two days. A little bit of a chill methinks. Most of you will know that I don't react well to being unwell, and poor old Tony usually ends up taking the brunt of that. But her I am back to almost as good as new. I just need to be rid of this blessèd Sciatica, which has been hanging around for the last month now, and I'll be flying along again.

Finally can I beg of you a small favour. The other Editors and I have recently produced the new edition of The Joyful Warrior, along with some wonderful guest contributions, Please head on over there and take a look at this month's articles of JOY.

Oh and if you've a couple more spare minutes I've been busy updating our personal website too - Casa TulStig.

Comments and feedback welcome on both sites, pleeaassee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: