Thursday 23 February 2012

Just cruising along

Key word in today's title: Cruising - yup we've booked our September Cruise. We're flying out to Venice for a one night's stay in a hotel there- it's goodness how long since we were last there- we know it's an age as we actually booked the hotel by fax last time!
The return flights are booked -Vueling - the hotel in Venice is booked - The Hotel Marte- has good and bad reviews but the good outweigh the bad and it looks nice enough and is cheap and central -and the cruise, of course, is booked too - we are on the  Costa Favalosa ( I just LOVE the name -echoes of 'Round The Horne') starting in Venice, on to another stop in Italy, then Greece, including Olympus, Turkey (Istanbul and another stop) and then Croatia - Dubrovnik, returning to Venice from where we will fly back to BCN. All that's to book now is the flights for our 'babysitters' Janey and Amy and we'll be all set- I'm discussing the details with Janey on Saturday -Skyping and booking all at once. 
It's all just so Favalosa. And for the more observant of you - yes it is with the same company as last year, and yes that is the same company as the Costa Concordia which didn't fare so well just recently. We had no issues with the company at all, and trust them to deliver an excellent time again.

The Costa Favalosa

As for my writing- I've been well into the sequel today again , another thousand or so words -I'm trying to step up the production. I'm enjoying the story, and yes it is surprising me too.  As for 'The Key' it's bouncing round in my head so I'm grabbing another notebook and noting down important facts and details so hen the time comes to set that down on disc (PC) I'll be well set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: