Thursday 30 August 2012

A story of the day...

What a day, What a wonderful day.

This morning I had a phone call from two friends I made on my last Camino: Lennie and Jan from Holland. They were in Austria and fed up with the rain so asked if they could come stay for a few days. They are currently on their way by car, ETA sometime this weekend.

My next job of the morning was my daily trip to feed Dominic, Denzel and Doris -my current charges.  Whilst with them I spent some 'me' time reading.

Next shopping, and when I came out of the supermarket it was raining cats and dogs - a blessed relief - which has continued on and off all day. Hopefully it'll stop before Lennie and Jan get here.

MY ongoing promotion of 'The Magic of the Camino' is paying dividends. I now have 94 likes for my 'Facebook' Magic of the Camino Page, and sales are up on last month.

I've even spent some time writing for my new project, which is currently without a title. Yesterday I introduced 'The Guardian' today let me introduce Erasmus:

Some of you may recognise him as R2 one of our twins, but don't be fooled he is also Erasmus, a cat of incredible intelligence and a travelling companion for uncle Vern!


 




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Does he have a wise old sage named Xali to turn to in times of trouble? ;)

    Really looking forward to this one I must say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, now, stop trying to second guess or you'll spoil it for yourself!!
      I had such fun writing yesterday- writing for kids is bringing the kid in me to the fore too, not that he's ever far away.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: