Monday 20 August 2012

Writing and stuff

This week I have committed to working for the next four days on my writing and related things. I am doing this within a group of other like-minded people. The inspiration being created in the group is motivating and, well, inspirational! 
Even before the commitment started (Today) I got into it all-
  • Organising and editing 'Winner' ready for an E-book -TICK
  • Setting up a page for House of TulStig' on Facebook.  - TICK

Today I planned
  • to edit at least 150 pages of Take Two. I ended up doing over 200 pages -just over 80 or so to go now - TICK
  • to do some research into a 'House of TulStig' website.  TICK

I even signed up with a web-hosting company and now have 'Houseoftulstig.com' as a an additional domain to 'TulStig.net' - stepping outside my comfort zone now- and have been trying to set up the site- well outside my comfort zone now - After a few hours of messing around I set it aside before getting too frustrated. I did manage to set up an e-mail address for the site (information@houseoftulstig.com - if you want to give it as test for me?) -As for the rest Ill be approaching it bit by bit, so if you've any tips just let me know....

Feeling kinda pleased with myself for goals reached, but less comfortable about the website -stuff.. Never mind tomorrow's another day.

4 comments:

  1. Sent you a test email earlier. Off camping tomorrow (fnaaar) will speak when I Get back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replied through the same e-mail -just wondering if it arrived?
    Enjoy your camping -something you must be good at by now (Fnaar)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find your planning, organisation and achievement Very Inspiring! Well done, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. Today I plan to finish the task and publish today or tomorrow.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: