Thursday 23 August 2012

DUNNIT !!

A quick update this evening.

I have just finished the uploads necessary to complete my second novel -'Take Two'.

The book follows the story of some of the characters who we first met in 'Winner' -I say we as it was also in this book that the characters introduced themselves to me, one by one.

I have loved the writing process again, and am happy, more than happy, with the finished product.

I am now waiting for the proof copy of the book to arrive (hopefully within 7 days) and once I've proofed it I shall make it available for general sale on www.lulu.com just like the others.

So if you've been waiting to catch up with Joey and Vick, Gisela, Lucy and some of the other characters your wait will not be much longer. However, be warned not everyone made it to the second book!!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news! Let us know when it's available please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - worry not the promo guru will be going into overdrive -watch this space (well not this one, another one really like it actually that you'll be able to see soon...)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: