Thursday 24 October 2013

A Dog's life

What an exciting day.

This morning we had meat and biscuits for breakfast. meat and biscuits, meat and biscuits. It was delicious - I love food. I tried to sneak some of the cat's food too but Daddy M was watching me carefully.

Right after breakfast we went for our walkies. Xali's a bit slow these days but that's OK, he's my biggest brother and I love him. There were a few strange clouds in the sky so I was a bit nervous when we first got out on the street, but Daddy M chatted to me all the way up to the park where he let me off the lead and I could run, run run.I love the park, love love love it!

I love the park. Xali wanders around sniffing everything while I bound around 'tigger-like' enjoying the smells and wind rushing past my ears. Sometimes I have to check what Xali's looking at just so I don't miss out on the local news, but often I'm just too busy run run running. When I scratch at the ground Daddy M chases me off and we play a game of chase. Isn't life fun!!

This morning we saw the cat from round the corner so I went a bit mad, but Daddy M held me tight so I couldn't chase. Lucky cat, unlucky me. Still another day I may be able to chase it. 


When we got back indoors Xali had his breakfast and I'd kinda forgotten that I had mine so was a bit disappointed that I didn't get some food too, but it was okay. I did get to lick out Xali's bowl afterwards, even though he hadn't left anything the taste was still there... mmm -- biscuits and meat! I also watched Daddy M have his toast and hoped I might get a crust but he wolfed it all himself, but he did let me sit on the sofa beside him. 

Next Daddy M went out. I didn't quite understand where he was going. I think he's trying to learn the cat language,which is silly co they understand him well enough anyway. Daddy T stayed in bed cos he wasn't feeling well. I took him my rag rope, and rasta man but he wasn't in the mood for playing so I curled up beside him and listened to him and Xali snore.

Later on Daddy T got up and went out too. When he came back with Daddy M they were a bit excited about something.  They'd seen a flat something and they were talking numbers which I didn't get, but I did get a chewy before Daddy T went back to bed and Daddy M used his computer thingy. He's got a sore wrist at the moment. I think it must be all that W stuff he does on the internet. I can't quite remember what it is but he gets really excited and moans now and then, it sounds a bit like walking, or washing... ah now I remember it's writing. He loves writing.

In the afternoon he was talking to the PC thing and a picture of uncle Michael in Düsseldorf talked back. It was kinda funny to watch. Then he said he was going to take me out and picked up my lead so I got a bit excited too.

We went a really long way and bumped into Auntie June on the way.  We also saw some things that were all woolly and smelly, Daddy said they were ships or something, they worried me a bit so I tried to ignore them and their funny old noises. When we stopped, like a hundred miles from home, we were in a place with funny smells, but we found Daddy's car, so we came home in that.

When Daddy T did our dinner- meat and biscuits- I love it - Daddy M went to a thing called work, but first he said he was meeting a Nanowrimo friend. I wonder if that's like a Rasta doll? He came home soon and said he'd had a good time with John and that they'd talked a lot about their writing stuff. Daddy M was very happy. Writing makes him happy. I like it when he's happy.  If that had been me I would have been panting and wagging my tail. Perhaps his tail was wagging in his trousers. He was happy anyway. When he was changing I rolled around on my back on their bed until he tickled my tummy. I love having my tummy tickled- well doesn't everyone? I know Vinci does, and I'm pretty sure Daddy does too! The smell of their dinner was tantalising. It was sausages and stuff, but I only got to smell it.

I've just had a chewy now, and the cats have had some biscuits, so that's the end of the day I guess... I wonder what we'll do tomorrow... maybe we'll get some good food... I love food!

Lots of love to everyone,  

CUDDY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: