Tuesday 22 October 2013

And the beat goes on

Things have been as hectic as ever these last few days at Casa TulStig. Here's a quick resume of what I've been up to:


  • Teaching every evening, and  every other Saturday. as well as the preparation of classes etc.
  • Taking Catalan Classes every Tuesday and Thursday morning. And the usual obligatory homework and additional practice.
  • Starting up a new allotment. Sourcing tools, digging and checking out other stuff like irrigation pipes et al.
  • Checking out apartments for our new 'rental venture'. We're seeing about half a dozen each week. We've seen some good ones (and some seriously bad ones) and just one we really liked, but it's over our budget, so we're hoping the price will drop, but if not we will keep on and on...


So these are the major things going on, then there are the usual day to day things like shopping, cleaning and stuff. This week I've also got to take the car into the garage as the passenger window has stopped working, fortunately in the closed position. 

So all in all I've not been in a blogging or writing mood so these projects have taken a back seat. Then on the way home tonight words poured into my head... my muse is back and soon I shall be putting pen to paper (fingers to keyboard)....



Oh and I forgot I've also had a bad back again so have been trying to get some downtime when at home... some hope!! 

2 comments:

  1. Youv'e been a busy boy - but make sure you look after your back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have indeed Davine, ad am wearing a back brace to keep my back safe. :-)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: