Wednesday 9 October 2013

Moving along....

Thank you to the 38 people who viewed yesterday's blog - now just one question what would it take to get you to make a wee comment? I'd love to know what you think of my ramblings.

Seventeen years and one day if we're counting, and as it is something I do I am. Well, Grateful and happy.

Things are falling into place here as the school year is well into it's second week. I'm really enjoying my classes and love imparting my passion for English. I shared something on Facebook today about English spelling and punctuation which was well-received: 


I love sharing these things with my students along with the other vagaries of the English language. For instance:

The bandage was wound around the wound. 
Wind the mainsail in before the wind gets too strong. 

And I'm pleased to say I started a bit of writing today - a short story for Writey-Ho which I should polish off tomorrow and upload. 

2 comments:

  1. here's a wee comment for you , I can't wait to read your new story on writey ho . X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janey. Today's been a bit hectic so story is delayed, but will be up soon.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: