Monday 16 June 2014

Holidays - Day one

No lie in for me today - been quite a busy one! 


  • First of all down to the ambulatori for more blood tests. All over quickly, but left bruised
  • TO post office - letters to the UK.
  • Dropped books off at school and picked up final pay.
  • To the Bank to pay in cheques
  • Viewed another flat, which I really liked, but someone else is viewing it tomorrow and is likely to pay the 'reserva' straight away. I refuse to be rushed into any decision, especially with Brockley still going through.
  • To the florists to pick up some 'cat-grass'
  • lunch
  • bit of reading and sunbathing in the garden.
  • Appointment at the Agencia Tributaria - rebate of tax agreed, and I didn't have to do anything.

  • Home for dinner.
Phew - I think tomorrow will be a bit quieter....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: