Monday 9 June 2014

Stationery or Stationary

I love paper, pens and all things stationery but get really frustrated when things appear stationary. 

Today I have spent the morning phoning and e-mailing various people. My prime motivation being I need to sort out the dates for our Camino and hopefully tie this in with a trip back to the UK to clear the remainder of our possessions from the flat.


  • Firstly I have been communicating to the best of my ability about the sale of our flat in Brockley. Solicitors, Landlords, and Management company  My paper trail was deficient so couldn't provide all the information I wanted to, but think I have managed to dislodge the blockage that had slowed things and look forward to everything speeding up now. 
  • Then I tried to change a hospital appointment to fit in with the point above, but the next available one wasn't until late September, and I really don't want to wait that long. 
  • Finally I have been 'chatting' to my prospective mobile phone operator to ensure that I do not lose service as part of the changeover. They have promised it will all be smooth, and all I have to do is go to the post office on Thursday to pick up my new sim card....
So after all this I am a few steps forward and am now net-surfing to finally arrange the dates for our Camino, after which I will go directly to the UK. As always watch this space... 

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment: