Friday 13 June 2014

Today I have mostly ...

... been baking. 

Having been asked to prepare a few puds for tomorrow's Supernova end of year staff party I've been doing a little preparatory cooking, preparation etc. 

First of all I've made a tiramisu ... which will be topped off with chocolate before delivering


Then I've thrown together a raspberry cheesecake, which is languishing in the fridge. In the heat of the day (currently 28º) it'd melt in no time.



Additionally I have prebaked the base of a lemon meringue pie which I will make tomorrow, and also cooked up a few sausage rolls for my students this afternoon, as I just have two classes left before I'm on holiday (unemployed), and I really like my students to get a taste of England. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: