Sunday 18 August 2013

And so it continues...

So what have we at Casa TulStig been p to since my last post?

On sally & Frazer's last night we had dinner out in Sitges. A drink first in Montroig, followed by dinner in Vikingos, and finally a nightcap on the terrace at The Ceferino, back here in VnG.



The next day I dropped them back at BCN airport and waved them off to the UK. The following day (11/08) Olga, John, Wills and Monica arrived for their three week holiday, staying at her dad's old flat in Gava. Then on Tuesday (13/8) Judith and Tenelle arrived, also into BCN. Having picked them up I dropped them at the Atenea Park Aparthotel where they are staying.



The 13th and 14th were Fiesta Major in El Tacó, so loads going on around us. To celebrate Fiesta Major on the Thursday (15/08) and enjoy some time with all the above (except Sally & Frazer of course who were well back in the UK by now) we invited everyone round for dinner. And I think I can say we all enjoyed ourselves and the food I threw together. The Cheese provolone dip thing that I made was especially popular, as was the Lemon Meringue pie!




On Saturday I met  Judith & Tenelle on the seafront for a drink, then we all walked back to ours. I should have been meeting up with Sue later, who arrived back from visiting her mum in the UK a couple of days before, but her timings were off, and with my responsibility for feeding in Cubelles at the moment we didn't meet up after all.
Today we've had an enjoyable lunchtime with Judith and Tenelle again, back at La Fasana -where we enjoyed a delicious vermut and a few tapas.




Phew (again) .. and you all think summer here is an easy ticket... and we ain't finished yet!!!

Along with all these social goings on I've also been tending the Allotment and finishing of the final edit of my upcoming children's book!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow you are such a social butterfly!! Isn't catching up wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by and checking up on me, Davine. Yes I am a bit social at the moment, and yes it is fun catching up, but quite tiring too! :-)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: