Saturday 3 August 2013

Non - Stop

It feels like just a short time since I got back off the Camino,  and then last weekend I was busy in the UK - this time last week I was partying at Pauline's place. - BTW I am wearing one of Ashley's jumper cos I was cold! I'm usually much more stylish (Ha!)


Back from the UK on Tuesday we had a lunch the next day with the Supernova A team with Christine, down at the Pica Tapa restaurant. 

Thursday -1st August - was Tony's birthday, so although we had a quiet day we went for dinner in Sitges at our favourite Chinese. I'm not saying we are predictable but the wine arrived before we had even sat down, and a plate of vegetable rice soon after. I did pop up the Allotment during the morning and did a bit of shopping too -all very necessary.

http://distilleryimage1.ak.instagram.com/96fad43afadf11e2b34b22000aaa2162_7.jpg

As Julie jetted off to see her family on the other side of the world I took over feeding duties, so Friday I was down at Cubelles. 

This morning we were at the vets with Cuddy and Xali - the usual vaccinations, before another trip to Cubelles to spend some time with the lovely Doris, Dominic and Denzel. Not quite having my head on straight at the moment (not that I ever have it that straight!) I left my phone there, so have had a pretty quiet afternoon reading instead. And no more photos for here as they're all on the phone!(the ones on here were either e-mailed by Pauline, or on Instagram)

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/59f7aef2fc1d11e28b2322000a1fbe1b_7.jpg

Tomorrow we are off to La Fassina gain for a Sunday Vermut, lunch -hopefully with Denise and Paolo, although they still haven't confirmed, then on Monday Sally and Frazer arrive for a week's holiday.

Phew - no wonder I need my siestas at the moment, I'm still catching up on sleep! But love being busy and the incredible life I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: