Monday 26 August 2013

Bed rest

As I picked the cart box out of the car this morning whilst taking Tom to the vets I felt a very painful twinge in my back.  By the time I got home I could hardly move. Since then I have been lying here in various states of pain contemplating amongst other things my naval.
Here's my current view of the world.

Dear Sue,  on Facebook,  suggested back pain is to do with feeling unsupported often financially.  Well or finances aren't a worry. ..I always believe that if and when we need money it will come to us and it does but otherwise she was spot on the Mark.  (Pun intended).
I always see myself as a pretty independent person, sometimes overly so,  but there are times when even I appreciate being supported.  Recently this doesn't seem to have been the case,  whether real or perceived it feels real enough.
Whilst talking this through with hubby I suggested it was time no entered my vocabulary in a more pronounced way. He said that wasn't who I am.  No I said. No it's not. 
Anyway aside from being confined to bed for a while I am feeling fine. .. and the silver lining. ..I get plenty of time to read and plenty of cuddles from Cuddy who is guarding me from the other animals with subtle growls when they try to jump on the bed. 
Hopefully I'll be up and about again soon. ..

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't been around - Have just been taking time away from Blogging etc. Now that I am back - I see you are flat on your back - ouch! Love the photo though - great toes :)

    Hope you are feeling better soon. Love and healing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: