Thursday 22 August 2013

Thursday Thoughts of gratuitude


Xali and Cuddy refused a walk this morning - not sure what's going on there- perhaps they thought I needed a rest? Thanks guys

But didn't get one really - had to go into town to Dr Oscar's as R2 was out of his special 'urology' biscuits. Lovely walk in the heat. Lovely chat with Esther at the clinic, and made vaccination appointments for all the cats at the same time. I am so grateful we have such a great Vet and assistant!

Lovely chats - on-line and telephone - with great friends  - lucky to have them in my life.

An afternoon of reading and dozing - Bill Bryson's 'Mother Tongue' about the English language - captivating and not so captivating in equal measure, but interesting throughout, and siesta. Doing things I enjoy -Lucky me

 
Oh and some time spent watching the cats playing and rolling round in the garden- they really get the mix right! Four monsters that I love to bits.
Photo: Like if this makes you smile!

http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/9f53cb700b1311e3830722000a1f9d75_7.jpg

Dinner - home-made veggie pie, chips and red wine & onion gravy - followed by banana and yoghurt - full to brim. Delicious food - another passion fulfilled for the day.

http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/cfede2e60b5611e3b66f22000aa81a39_7.jpg


2 comments:

  1. oh and I had a lovely sun shiny day too thanks to two lovely people in my life , x love youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had a happy shiny day too and if I had something to do with that all the better :-)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: