Monday 19 August 2013

Mail day

As many of you know I do love a bargain, and I love shopping on-line. Ebay and Amazon are two of my most-used bookmarked sites. (They may not pay their taxes, but they offer me the best deals!)

Anyway I've recently been on-line shopping and we've been waiting for the postman, or delivery company to call. Funnily all the purchases made over the last week or so arrived today. I guess the bank holiday here, turning into a 'puente' meant that everything log-jammed, but still arrived in timely fashion.

So today there were 'presents' for everyone, except the dogs, and Cuddy's still sulking over that, although she did enjoy the box openings!

First of all for me, off e-bay, some Canespro. I've had fungal toenails for some time now (years) in part due to my condition, and nothing I've tried so far has worked. On UK TV I spotted this product and hunted it down on e-bay at a good product +P&P price - I shall let you know how the treatment goes on. This time I am really optimistic.




For Tony I had ordered a couple of new 'Blanace-bracelets'. We are convinced they help his balance so will continue to buy replacements as he wears the old ones out by bashing them into the old walls -now that sounds like he isn't balanced!


And for the cats we have bought a couple of new litter trays. These will be installed in the garden later and filled with new clean sand - they will be happy - no seriously they will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: