Tuesday 27 August 2013

Day two

Although I managed to get to the bathroom first thing this morning I have still not felt sufficiently comfortable to move out of bed as yet. Thus I have spent another day lazing around.
The bed rest,  painkillers ttherapy seems to be working as I am able to move in bed with a little more ease. Lying down is good. Standing up is good. It's All the bits in been that hurt. 
Today I've spent a load of time reading again and if course chatting online through my phone.
Around lunchtime Sue dropped in bearing gifts. .Marmite from her event UK trip and tiramisu from the local supermarket.  It was lovely to have someone to chat to face to face.
Despite a painful back I am perfectly fine and almost enjoying this period of forced rest.
This evening Tony has agreed to fix up the DVD player so I can watch something uplifting or escapist.
He's currently throwing together some gourmet dish for dinner. 
Counting my lucky stars that I've got him and of course wonderful friend whether online or fave to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: