Tuesday 20 August 2013

From book to Book...

Yesterday I had a bit of time to get into the book I picked up a couple of days ago - 'It's all about Treo -Life, Love and war with the World's Bravest Dog' by Dave Heyhoe. 

 picture courtesy of Amazon.com
 Unfortunately I also spent the afternoon in floods of tears. The book has had me in gales of laughter, but yesterday it was tears time- am I a softie or what?!

SO today we said goodbye to Judith, dropping her and T at the airport around lunchtime for their Easyjet flight back to the UK. 

Next we went on quite a shopping spree ... First of all to Splau and Primark - Tony got a whole bundle of clothes and new shoes all ready for our cruise next month. I meanwhile wasn't really taken with anything and ended up with a few new knicks. And very lovely they are too. I shall be modelling them later -in private!

Next we hit the hugest supermarket nearby - Al Campo - and stocked up on a few essentials, and some not quite so essentials. After that we needed a little light refreshment so stopped for a beer and a coffee. 

Finally it was back to VnG and to Lidl -other essentials that we really did need. BTW -Lidl are moving across the other side of the roundabout in September to a much larger store... now isn't that exciting!

So now we are bereft of guests , although Olga, John and family are still up the coast visiting family in Costa Brava, and as Julie comes back tomorrow I'm off cat-sitting duties for a while.

Goodness knows what I'll do with myself tomorrow... 

..............well actually I shall be formatting the book - almost there. This evening Ritu & I have been e-mailing re the last three or four illustrations ... I'm just a bit excited about this bestseller I'm about to release... An amazing story is about to get aired...


2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been on here for ages been having trouble with WiFi, Sounds like you two have been right busy bees ! I just can't wait for this best seller to be released!!!!
    Hugs from the Uk office . X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine I've only been on sporadically myself... trying to get back to some writing as this book nears completion.
      Hugs back atcha. XX

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: