Thursday 8 August 2013

Two day catch up

Another couple of busy days behind me, and I am feeling fine.

On Tuesday I met up with some ex/current students (Proficiency level) for a drink. Sally and Frazer joined us for a while, so there was plenty of English practise for Alberto, Laura, Guillermo, & David. 

Yesterday I met Juliana for a coffee early on, and to give her a copy of 'The Magic of the Camino' for her mum. I still get a thrill when I sell and sign a book to someone. I am now out of stock here at home so need to order some more...



In the evening Sally and Frazer joined us at Casa TulStig for dinner. They arrived  little early, which could have been embarrassing as in this weather I cook wearing just an apron, so had to rush to the bedroom and dress as soon as the doorbell went. Sally arrived with a beautiful bunch of flowers and a  smelly candle from one of my favourite shops on the Rambla (Mon Verd). 



 

We had a lovely evening filling our faces and chatting. I even brought out a couple of old photo albums allowing us to reminisce about the past few years -goodness we go back a  long way!

This morning I was up the allotment first thing -all very dry now. Some plants have suffered but some are still doing well. The Brussels sprouts and espigall is coming along despite being so dry. 



Another visit to Julie's for feeding etc, then a day updating websites (I got round to it at last) and dealing with other mail etc... all in all a very productive day.

4 comments:

  1. Such a busy life you have , I think you need a holiday ! He,he. I have three books here Mark Shall I give them to Amy to bring with her ? .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my holiday - never a dull moment.
      As for the books - no you keep hold of them. I've already ordered some, and might need you to do a UK posting.

      Delete
  2. Wow so much socializing, such fun. Ha Ha I love it - you nearly getting sprung cooking in just your apron. Love it :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that wasn't the end of it. This week we have more friends 'in town' and are still entertaining... more later!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: