Sunday 15 January 2012

A fairly relaxing weekend

Yesterday we had Julie round for lunch and I prepared a delicious lunch feast -Hop on over to Blog N Stuff to see what I cooked and for a tasty dessert recipe, and still all from items in the cupboards. Needless to say we had a great afternoon eating and chatting away.

I've spent some time this weekend catching up on both my sleep and some writing projects, with the wonderful help of Sprout -just as well I've a new desk that has a shelf that pulls out.


Over the weekend I've been rereading 'Winner' and am surprised at the number of small errors still there. Some of them were just capitalisation errors and a few punctuation errors, but some were more obvious, and to be quite frank a little embarrassing that I'd missed them before.
Strangely I really enjoyed reading the story and almost felt like it was the first time I'd  actually read it. It felt really different in book form, as opposed to the computer or A4 sheets I'd read before whilst writing it. I've now revised it on the publishing site and all new copies will be much improved, although I'm sure there will still be some errors.

Sitting at the PC for too long is a bad thing on one hand though as I often end up net-surfing and shopping, and today I was back at my tow favourite on-line shops of Amazon and E-bay. Yup I've spent a few more euros today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: