Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday stuff

The trimmings continued her at Casa TulStig today. Xali has had a good brush and both dogs have had their nails clipped. It's a job I really dislike doing as I have cut them too short in the past and caused a 'bloody' mess literally. I know how sore it is when I cut my nails too short so feel really bad when I do the same to them. Today though there has been no blood.

I've also started a bit of a clear out indoors too - Back to school tomorrow so I had to prepare some lessons, so went through some of my old papers and added them to the shredder pile. Paper printed on one side only has been added to the printer tray for recycling adn printing off future works for drafts for proofing etc.

The 'cupboard eating' is going well too -today's lunch being a mixed veg stew from items found lounging at the bottom of the fridge.  Dinner is the remainder of the Lasagna (did you check out the recipe on GrubnStuff?) with rocket salad. To start I made a snacky thing with one of the leftover avocados.

And for today's photo here's a pic of R2, Vinci and Tom watching the day's action from the comfort of the sofa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: