Friday 20 January 2012

First guest of 2012

We've been busy bees today cleaning up the flat, and preparing the guest room for our first guest of 2012. In just a few moments we're off to pick up Michael from BCN airport. Hopefully his flight will have been without incident, but quite frankly I quite doubt that. Whenever Michael comes over he always has some sort of drama.
The first time he came he almost missed the flight and ran through the gates skidding into a seat (well almost)
The second time he gave us the wrong timings and I was at the airport in the middle of the day when he actually arrived later that evening.
Last time he came over he lost his mobile on the plane, with all the trauma that causes.
So this time we've our fingers crossed.

Once we've met him we're decamping to Sitges where we will be taking a cocktail in Café Bar Montroig, followed by dinner in the Chinese restaurant. 

Michael is here until late Sunday evening, so it's just a flying visit, but we're bound to pack plenty into the weekend, although most of that will involve eating and drinking in some of our favourite haunts. So if I don't post for a few days please forgive me I am either really busy entertaining (and working -it's my weekend to work) or I'm simply recovering from the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: