Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello 2012

Well here we all are in 2012.

We had our usual double celebration last night. First one at 12.00 midnight Spanish time when we gobbled down the grapes with each of the bongs of twelve, as tradition dictates. I then went outside and shouted at the top of my voice a welcome to the New Year and told it to 'Bring it on, I am ready'. I have a good feeling about the year - I have started it with an 'Oracle Card Journey' as headed by Michelle from OZ again.  Already it's stirring up the energy and firing up my mind.

I've made a few plans for the year, and have already set some in motion. 2011 was a great year at Casa TulStig with more challenges achieved. 2012 is going to be just as good, or dare I say better.

Happy New Year everyone - Happy 2012.

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment: