Friday 20 January 2012

Thanks again

This morning I had to be up early for an appointment in Barcelona, which meant catching the train at around 08.00am this morning. So I set my alarm for 6.30ish and was up like a lark and out. At first I thought what a palaver, but getting up and seeing the sunrise for the first time in ages was wonderful. Riding the train along the coast seeing the sun stretching it's warming rays across the sea little by little was amazing. As I sat there watching the new day beginning I once again realised how lucky I am to be living where and how I do.


3 comments:

  1. AWESOME picture! That's a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a lucky, lucky boy .
    I love the photo too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both- and yes I sure am lucky- but you know what -it's all self made luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: