Monday 2 January 2012

Play day is today day

Today we've been all about enjoying ourselves. I've walked the dogs, whilst singing carols. I've played Scrabble on facebook, I've played other silly games. We've been sitting in the sunshine on the roof. I've 'messaged' on the PC- and laughed out loud at my poor typing (thank goodness for auto-correct!). I've been reading my books. We've siesta'd and...

I've just been playing with the cats with one of their new toys - today has been designated a 'play day'.

And here are Sprout and Tommy watching the toy ready to pounce.

Now we're off to Sitges for dinner - neither of us want to cook and Tony wants a burger.  No cooking, no washing up.
Fear not - normal (??!!??) service will be resumed later.....

2 comments:

  1. LOL I've never seen two cats looking so pleased with themselves... obviously they LOVE their new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did indeed - and today I've installed their new Jungle Gym- they are even happier today!! My kids spoilt? YES!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: