Wednesday 12 December 2012

12.12.12 and all that

So that was 12.12.12 - what an amazing day  - My world changed unbelievably- For a start I'm not using sarcasm any more.... Tee, Hee!!!

Sorry for the tease. Nothing changed here,a s far as I could see. Walking, Working, Washing, W... and so on.

Tomorrow Tone's off to the UK for the weekend. Not an easy trip, especially for him with his walking issues.  As I've an early morning class Julie is going to pick him up and drop him at the airport, then when he gets to Leeds/Bradford Lynne is picking him up for onward journey to his mum's in Withernsea. Aren't we lucky to have such kind friends.

So my weekend here will be free and easy... I've a pile of washing to do, the flat needs a good cleaning too, there'll also be a bit of shopping, and of course Deirdre's Christmas carol and Mince pie celebration on Saturday. I'll squeeze in a bit of work too... and who knows I may even get a bit of 'Key' edited and proofed.


4 comments:

  1. The Oxford English dictionary just replaced their definition of "Smug" with that picture! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my boy -I'm sure he knows which side his bread's buttered!

      Delete
  2. So sounds like you have a relaxing weekend while Tone is away !.
    It's all go , Do you think you willl have time to sit down and breath ? lol.
    Hope Tone has a lovely time with his family , Its CHRISTMAS !!!!!!. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been sitting on the tarmac for the last couple of hours! But should be taking off now.
      I on the other hand have had a morning of school, then shopping and drinkies with Sue and Lily.
      It's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: